Office Controls Manager
SCOPE OF JOB:
Arnett & Burgess (A&B) is seeking an Office Controls Manager to provide support and oversight for revenue recognition and change management operational functions for our Watford City, North Dakota office. The Office Controls Manager will work in conjunction with A&B’s Operations and Accounting teams to ensure that appropriate procedures and controls are in place to deliver a high level of service and support. This position will be relied upon to provide consistent and timely support for operations and accounting functions, with emphasis on revenue collection and driving effective, efficient and timely operational activities.
The successful candidate must be a critical thinker, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and deadline driven environment. This role requires a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality and the ability to effectively use verbal and written communication skills while handling job duties.
- Interface and collaborate with Operations and Accounting departments internally on behalf of the Rockies Division.
- Provide Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable administrative support.
- Review daily time tickets for accuracy.
- Assist with receiving, tracking and maintaining 3rd party invoices and records.
- Assist with progress billing and tracking to ensure timely sign off by clients to meet A&B processes.
- Interface and follow-up with clients regarding revenue collection.
- Change order management and tracking to ensure contract compliance.
- Provide expert guidance and recommendations to Operations to ensure consistent application of proper accounting/organizational policies and internal procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational accounting functions.
- Administration of operational accounting functions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- The Office Controls Manager will have relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility.
- Applicable post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field is required.
- Candidates with previous experience in a relevant Controls position in the Oilfield industry are preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Valid Driver’s license
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!