Heavy Equipment Operators
A&B is seeking Heavy Equipment Operators with a range of experience for a local to the Fox Creek, Alberta area for an upcoming project in the area. This role requires previous operating experience in pipeline construction.
We're looking for Dozer Operators, Hoe Operators, and Sideboom Operators to assist in construction activities, such as:
- Clearing of the right-of-way (ROW)
- ROW Ditching
- Lowering the pipe
- Backfilling the trench
- ROW cleanup
- Hotline digs
Operators are responsible for operating equipment in a safe and efficient manner to reduce the risk of injury and property damage while also supporting construction activities as directed by the on-site Foreman.
- Adherence to Safety regulations by monitoring operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects
- Inspect, maintain and repair equipment, such as fueling and greasing, and making emergency adjustments
- Assist with major repairs as necessary
- A minimum of 2 years experience operating heavy equipment on pipeline construction projects.
- A commitment to working safely and following all safety, health and environment policies and procedures.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, in remote locations throughout Alberta.
- Standard First Aid & CPR.
- H2S Alive.
- Ground Disturbance Level 2.
- Valid driver's license.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
A&B would like to thank all those who apply, but only candidates selected for employment will be contacted.