Heavy Equipment Operators
A&B is seeking Heavy Equipment Operators with a range of experience for a variety of upcoming pipeline construction projects throughout Alberta. This role requires previous operating experience in pipeline construction.
Operators are responsible for operating equipment in a safe and efficient manner to reduce the risk of injury and property damage while also supporting construction activities as directed by the on-site Foreman.
We're looking for:
- Dozer Operators
- Grader Operators
- Hoe Operators
- Sideboom Operators
- A minimum of 2 years experience operating heavy equipment on pipeline construction projects.
- A commitment to working safely and following all safety, health and environment policies and procedures.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, in remote locations throughout Alberta.
- Standard First Aid & CPR.
- H2S Alive.
- Ground Disturbance Level 2.
- Valid driver's license.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.