Administrative Services Coordinator (Temporary Maternity-Leave Coverage)
- Manage and maintain up-to-date spreadsheets summarizing divisional revenue on a bi-monthly basis.Regular
- communication with Field Superintendents and Supervisors to ensure reports, purchase orders and time tickets are complete and correct and contain proper approval.
- Auditing of daily time tickets.
- Spreadsheet updating and reporting for internal and external review for revenue, third parties, equipment, safety stats, kms and hours worked, scheduling, etc.
- Manage and record third party invoices that field crews have utilized.
- Prepare bi-monthly invoicing packages of each job to be sent out by accounts payable.
- Provide additional information at clients’ request (i.e. safety stats, job cost totals, rental equipment costs, etc.).
- Create a range of spreadsheets to make daily tasks more efficient for both office and field personnel.
- Assist with preparing and completing estimates for upcoming projects.
- Contact third parties for quotes.
- Relevant experience in an applicable industry is preferred.
- Accounting knowledge is an asset.
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Very strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license.
A&B would like to thank those who apply, but only candidates selected for possible employment will be contacted.