The Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for the full cycle development, organization and execution of proposal responses. This role will support the Estimating department and liaise with various teams and individuals within A&B in order to ensure high quality, consistent and customer focused content. This role will assist with preparing complex pipeline and facility construction proposals.
- Support the Estimating Manager and internal stakeholders with timely management and completion of proposal requests (RFP, RFQ, RFI, EOI, Budgetary and MSA prequalification requests), including planning, writing, editing, compiling, formatting and execution of proposal packages.
- Evaluate proposal requests and coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop content to execute responses.
- Ensure all relative submittal documents are complete, consistent, accurate and edited.
- Write various proposal sections including, but not limited to, key employee biographies, project descriptions, qualification summaries and clarifications.
- Organize and prepare proposals for final submission (electronic copies and hardcopies) to the client. Ensure that all submissions are sent and delivered prior to the requested due date.
- Manage, update and maintain a digital library of proposal information and responses.
- Prepare presentation materials for client and business development meetings.
- Ensure branding, messaging and voice are maintained and consistent at all times.
- Document, organize and track all formal proposal requests as they arrive.
- Schedule and participate in proposal strategy, reviews and evaluation pre-submission meetings. Take meeting minutes and ensure follow-ups are completed.
- Consistent communication with Estimating, and internal stakeholders to identify submission requirements and any potential issues and solutions.
- Maintain and update submission statistics.
- Contribute to the Budgetary Review Report to be sent out monthly.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications, or other relevant program is preferred. A combination or education and experience will be considered.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with proposal submissions is preferred.
- Previous experience working in oilfield construction is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to identify the scope of work from client submission requirements based on specifications and drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, while coordinating multiple projects at the same time.
- A positive can-do attitude with high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently and also collaboratively.
- Highly developed writing, editing and proofreading skills is essential to this role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A valid driver’s license.
A&B would like to thank those who apply, but only candidates selected for possible employment will be contacted.