CDL Class A HAZMAT Driver
Arnett & Burgess (A&B) is looking for a CDL Class A HAZMAT Driver for our Watford City, North Dakota location. Under close supervision, the primary responsibility is to run and operate fuel transportation equipment maintaining safe practices and procedures.
- Deliver and unload bulk fuel and oil to job sites
- Fuel equipment and check fuel levels as needed on multiple job sites
- Responsible for daily maintenance of vehicle to remain in proper and safe working order
- Maintain compliance with all DOT requirements
- Responsible for notifying supervisor if vehicle needs to be repaired
- The Driver/Operator must be able to climb on and off heavy mobile equipment safely
- Work well under the direction of Dispatch
- Maintain vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing
- Responsible for representing the client’s best interest in ensuring the quality of workmanship is at an acceptable level
- Strict adherence to A&B’s safety program at all times
- Ability to carry out job duties in a safe and efficient manner
Work is performed outdoors at construction sites, maintenance facilities, and outside environments with exposure to inclement weather. Moderate physical demands; strength sufficient to lift and move items weighing up to (50) pounds; may be exposed to safety hazards and dangerous tools and equipment
- Valid Class A CDL with HAZMAT Endorsement and 5 years of verifiable experience is required.
- Valid DOT Physical/Medical Card is required.
- Favourable background, driving record, and driving score are required.
- Maintenance knowledge and experience with Caterpillar and John Deer heavy machinery preferred.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development Diploma (GED).
- 1 year Pipeline Construction experience preferred.
- A team player with excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic and oral communication skills.
- Experience in operating various type of equipment and machinery is beneficial.
- Standard First-Aid & CPR, H2S Alive & Global Ground Disturbance.
- All candidates are required to undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screenings as a condition of employment.
Arnett & Burgess is an equal opportunity employer and would like to thank all those who apply, but only those selected for possible employment will be contacted.
All positions require a pre-employment background check.