Labourers - Pipeline Construction
Arnett & Burgess (A&B) is seeking skilled pipeline Labourers for upcoming projects throughout Alberta. This role requires previous experience in pipeline construction.
Labourers work under the direction of site Supervisors and trades people on pipeline construction sites.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Clean and prepare construction sites/right-of-way to eliminate possible hazards.
- Assist skilled trades persons, including Welders, Pipefitters and Equipment Operators, etc.
- Identification and reporting of possible site unsafe conditions, work practices and hazards.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Loading/unloading construction materials & equipment and distributing them to the appropriate locations.
- Responsible for representing the client’s best interest in ensuring the quality of workmanship.
- Strict adherence to A&B’s safety and quality programs at all times.
- Ability to carry out job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inventory management of materials on-site.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working on pipeline construction projects.
- A commitment to working safely and following all safety, health and environment policies and procedures.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, in remote locations throughout Alberta.
- Abitlity to travel to remote job site locations throughout Alberta.
- Standard First Aid & CPR.
- H2S Alive.
- Valid driver's license.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.