A&B is seeking an enthusiastic Project Administrator to provide support to our Project Development team based in Calgary. The role is broad in scope and requires the successful applicant to be flexible and collaborative in their approach, applying an understanding of project dynamics, attention to detail and coordinating all project related activities under minimal supervision, including those set out below.
- Support the Project Development team with all administrative and secretarial tasks, including drafting agendas, arranging meetings, taking minutes, recording decisions and tracking actions.
- Liaise between project, operations and corporate office personnel to ensure team members information have all the information that they need to complete their jobs effectively and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate project work by assigning tasks, following up actions and helping to maintain schedule generally.
- Develop and maintain record management systems, document control and transmittal requirements.
- Ordering supplies, managing invoicing requirements and purchase orders.
- Preparing project reports and updating the project calendar and schedule.
- Develop and improve other processes and systems that relate to project development work.
- Complete special projects and ad hoc assignments as needed.
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in a project administrator role, preferably within the oil & gas or related industry.
- Applicable post-secondary education is preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced communication, writing and comprehension skills are essential.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) is required.
- Ability to effectively and courteously deal with clients, employees and the public.
- A valid driver’s license.
A&B would like to thank those who apply, but only candidates selected for possible employment will be contacted.