CDL Class A Driver (Water Hauler)
Arnett & Burgess (A&B) is looking for a CDL Class A Driver (Water Hauler) for our Watford City, North Dakota location. Under close supervision, primary responsibility is to run and operate a water truck while maintaining safe practices and procedures.
- Drive tank truck to transport water for construction projects or to provide water for use on the construction site as dispatched.
- Perform daily safety checks of fluid levels on oil, water, fuel and inspections for leaks and damage to vehicle before operation.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of vehicle to remain in proper and safe working order.
- Responsible for notifying supervisor if vehicle needs to be repaired.
- The Driver/Operator must be able to climb on and off heavy mobile equipment safely.
- Work well under the direction of Dispatch.
- Maintain vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing.
- Loading/unloading construction materials & equipment and distributing them to the appropriate locations.
- Responsible for representing the client’s best interest in ensuring the quality of workmanship is at an acceptable level.
- Strict adherence to A&B’s safety program at all times.
- Ability to carry out job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
Work is performed outdoors at construction sites, maintenance facilities, and outside environments with exposure to inclement weather. Moderate physical demands; strength sufficient to lift and move items weighing up to (50) pounds; may be exposed to safety hazards and dangerous tools and equipment.
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement is required.
- Valid DOT Physical/Medical Card is required.
- 2+ Years Commercial Driving Experience is required.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development Diploma (GED).
- 1 year Pipeline Construction experience preferred.
- A team player with excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic and oral communication skills.
- Experience in operating various type of equipment and machinery is beneficial.
- Standard First-Aid & CPR, H2S Alive & Global Ground Disturbance.
- All candidates are required to undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screenings as a condition of employment.
Arnett & Burgess is an equal opportunity employer and would like to thank all those who apply, but only those selected for possible employment will be contacted.
All positions require a pre-employment background check.