Quality Control Inspectors
Arnett & Burgess (A&B) is looking for a Quality Control Inspectors (QCI) to join our pipeline construction group. The QCI is to provide support and guidance regarding the implementation, administration, maintenance, monitoring and enforcement of A&B’s Quality Management System (QMS). The QCI is responsible for communicating, and assisting of daily on site-specific QC related activities for the project. This role is primarily field based.
- Provide guidance and support to construction personnel to verify construction activities comply with project requirements.
- Report all non-conforming conditions in accordance with the QMS NCR process.
- Receive, inspect and review material test reports MTR's) ensuring compliance with the latest codes, standards and specifications and the project material management process is followed.
- Review IFC Project Drawings confirming latest revisions, P&ID’s, line lists, specifications etc.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of site-specific QC related tasks.
- Weld mapping to ensure proper traceability.
- Ensure all Quality Control documentation is compiled and completed in a timely fashion.
- Conduct daily quality inspections and testing with applicable third parties.
- Ensure all welding activities are documented and filed daily, which may include test welds, production welding and repair welding.
- Ensure daily NDE reports are reviewed and filed in the QC Project Turnover Package.
- Ensure all Coating reports are reviewed and filed in the QC Project Turnover Package.
- Ensure Pressure testing documentation is completed and filed in the QC Project Turnover Package.
- Ensure all testing equipment is calibrated and shows calibration to NIST or an equivalent standard and reports are reviewed and filed in the QC Project Turnover Package.
- 10 years of project related experience in pipeline construction and facility construction.
- Able to develop and manage excel spreadsheets, word documents, and have good organizational skills.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Have excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic, good written and oral communication skills.