Receptionist & Human Resources Assistant
A&B is seeking a positive, professional and organized Receptionist & HR Assistant to support the HR team and to help ensure an exceptional office work environment.
The Receptionist & HR Assistant will help with a wide variety day-to-day administrative HR tasks and focus on providing professional and consistent service to both internal and external clients. This role will be privy to confidential and sensitive information and must display a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Act as the first point of contact for A&B’s corporate office.
- General office duties, including but not limited to: filing, preparing and sorting all mail, courier packages, tracking and ordering office supplies, coffee, maintain overall tidiness of the office.
- Operate telephone to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, draft agenda items, arrange meeting logistics, coordinate with participants and follow-up as needed.
- Proofread and edit documents while ensuring the corporate brand and style guide standards are adhered to.
- Prepare reports and data analyses.
- Assist with organizing internal and external company events.
- Handle travel arrangements and prepare expense claims.
- Manage booking requests, cleaning services and maintenance of A&B’s company condo.
- Manage all administrative details associated with recruiting, onboarding, and off boarding.
- Post job advertisements on ATS, recruitment websites, job boards, and print media
- Contact candidates to coordinate interviews, prepare interview questions and organize technology for phone or web interviews.
- Perform reference checks and notify candidates of results of selection process.
- Prepare employment offers and all other necessary hiring documentation.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure all necessary onboarding/off boarding requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure all payroll related actions are sent to Accounting in a timely manner.
- Assist with confidentially managing and maintaining detailed, organized and accurate records of various files.
- Support in preparing HR communications and announcements.
- Assist and participate in special projects assigned by the HR Manager.
- Assist with execution of projects that continuously improve the overall functionality of HR processes.
- Create and update organizational charts.
- Other duties as required.
- Advanced administrative skills and experience with the ability to consistently follow-up.
- Post-secondary certificate/diploma in administration is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an administrative professional is required, preferably in a similar role.
- A strong customer service attitude with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times.
- Advanced communication, writing and comprehension skills are essential.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
- Aptitude in managing constantly conflicting and changing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
A&B would like to thank all those who apply, but only candidates selected for employment will be contacted.