Arnett & Burgess (A&B) is seeking skilled Journeyman "B" Pressure Welders with experience in pipeline construction local to the Fox Creek, Alberta area for an upcoming project in the area.
- Majority of work will be in-field small diameter pipeline, and may involve custom fabrication, pressure vessels, above ground pipe.
- May involve stainless steel.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, manuals and processes.
- Pass welder's testing.
- Provide own equipment (A&B supply stick and fuel).
- Certified Journeyman
- Interprovincial Red Seal
- "B" Pressure Welding Ticket
- Preference given to candidates with valid safety tickets: Standard First Aid & CPR and H2S Alive.
- All candidates are required to undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screening as a condition of employment.
- Valid Driver's License is required.
A&B would like to thank all those who apply, but only candidates selected for employment will be contacted.